Vista Back Child Support Attorney

Vista Child Support Arrearages Lawyer

Children and custodial parents rely on child support payments to meet their obligations. Further, if you are to receive alimony, or spousal support, this money is crucial to support your household. When noncustodial parents or ex-spouses do not meet these obligations, it can make your life very difficult. If you have not received support in some time, an experienced lawyer can help you enforce your rights under the law.

I am attorney Paula D. Kleinman. From my office in Vista, I represent parents and spouses throughout southern California who are owed arrearages for child support and spousal support. Contact my law firm today.

My law firm can file the appropriate legal filings with the family court. Once we have a judgment for any arrearages for unpaid alimony or child support, I can seek wage assignments, garnishments or other legal remedies.

The California Department of Child Support Services (DCSS) is very strict on enforcing arrearages, and has a number of potential remedies to compel people to pay child support. For instance, the DCSS can levy bank accounts, suspend passports, driver’s licenses or professional licenses. The nonpayment of child support can also be reported to credit bureaus.

I also represent noncustodial parents accused of nonpayment in hearings before the DCSS. If you have not paid your child support obligations in some time, I may be able to help you modify your child custody obligations so you can get current on your arrearages.

Contact A Vista Child Support Arrearages Attorney At Paula D. Kleinman, A Professional Law Corporation

A Child Needing Support

Call at 760-542-6072 or email my law firm to schedule your free initial consultation.

Over The Years, Our Commitment To Excellence And
Passion for Our Clients Has Been Recognized


Request A Free Consultation

Fields marked with an * are required

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.