Vista Divorce Modifications Attorney

Vista Divorce Modifications Lawyer

Your divorce judgment states the specific terms of your child support, spousal support, child custody and visitation arrangements. While these arrangements may have worked for you at the time of your divorce, it is not reasonable to think that these arrangements will work for you at all times. For instance, you may change your job, or as is unfortunately common these days, lose your job. Your children will grow up, or you or your ex-spouse could remarry.

It is very common for people to require a modification of their support or custody arrangements. If you need to modify the terms of your divorce judgment, a lawyer is invaluable to making certain that you comply with the various legal requirements. I am family attorney Paula Kleinman. I have helped numerous individuals across San Diego County modify the terms of their divorce agreement. I also represent people who do not believe that a modification is necessary. Contact me today.

Helping Clients Under A Wide Range Of Circumstances

If you would like to change your child custody, visitationchild support or spousal support arrangements, you will have to show the court that there has been a “substantial change of circumstances” in your life. Additionally, in child support, visitation or child support modification matters, you must demonstrate that the proposed modification is in the best interests of your children.

For instance, if you or your ex-spouse has lost his or her job, or now earns substantially more money, it may be necessary to modify child support. In other cases, it may be in the child’s best interests to spend greater amounts of time with the other parent. In this case, custody, visitation and child support will need to be modified. I can address every type of situation, including when the custodial parent wants to move away with the children. In every case, I will be dedicated to presenting an effective case on your behalf.

Divorce Modifications Lawyer

Contact A Vista Divorce Modification Attorney At Paula D. Kleinman, A Professional Law Corporation

To discuss the modification of your divorce judgment, call at 760-542-6072 or email my law firm to schedule your free initial consultation.

Over The Years, Our Commitment To Excellence And
Passion for Our Clients Has Been Recognized


Request A Free Consultation

Fields marked with an * are required

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.