\ Posts tagged "child vistiation" | Vista California Family Law Blog
Paula D. Kleinman, A Professional Law Corporation
Free Consultations : 877-620-7035 760-542-6072

Posts tagged "child vistiation"


What is a move-away?
This occurs when a parent that has joint or sole custody of the child decides to move to a location that is far enough way to disrupt the current custody arrangement. Often times this results when a parents wants to move the child out of the County that they current reside in. If this happens, and a custody order will be disrupted, the parents will need new custody and visitation orders. The goal, however, is to create an arrangement that will be best for the children and allow them to have a continuing relationship with both parents. The court in these types of cases will not determine whether a parent can move away, but whether a child may move with that parent.

Do You Have A Case? Find Out.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

380 South Melrose Drive
Suite 401
Vista, CA 92081

Toll Free: 877-620-7035
Phone: 760-542-6072
Fax: 760-301-0078
Map & Directions