Personal Representation to Help You Resolve Important Family Law Matters
The Law Offices of Paula D. Kleinman

Posts tagged "orders"


What is a move-away?
This occurs when a parent that has joint or sole custody of the child decides to move to a location that is far enough way to disrupt the current custody arrangement. Often times this results when a parents wants to move the child out of the County that they current reside in. If this happens, and a custody order will be disrupted, the parents will need new custody and visitation orders. The goal, however, is to create an arrangement that will be best for the children and allow them to have a continuing relationship with both parents. The court in these types of cases will not determine whether a parent can move away, but whether a child may move with that parent.

Contact Us To Schedule Your Free Initial Consultation:

380 South Melrose Drive
Suite 401
Vista, CA 92081

Toll Free: 877-620-7035
Phone: 760-542-6072
Fax: 760-301-0078
Map & Directions

  • Hours: 7:30am-5:00pm
  • Evening & Weekend Appointments Available
  • After Hour Calls Taken
  • Follow us on Twitter: @AttnyKleinman
  • Like us on Facebook!